I had a hair transplant last year, nobody understands, it was quite natural. By the way, I would like to thank Ms. Erjona for her interest.
What are the benefits of dental veneers?
The biggest benefit to veneers is improving the appearance of your teeth, giving you a brighter and more even smile. Dental veneers are often used to treat the following cosmetic occurrences:
- broken or chipped teeth
- severe discoloration or uneven coloring that can’t be fixed with whitening
- gaps between the teeth
- smaller-than-average teeth
- pointed or unusually shaped teeth
Veneers can last for more than a decade, depending on the type of veneer you choose, making them a semipermanent investment that can make you more confident in your smile.
Benefits of Veneer Teeth
The benefits of zirconium dental veneer are listed as follows;
- With the zirconium dental veneer, the teeth are covered in the closest way to their natural appearance.
- The advantage of eliminating the problem of gingival discoloration experienced in metal coatings is obtained.
- The advantage of applying the most ideal veneer method for anterior teeth is obtained.
- It provides the advantages of making a biocompatible coating and for those with metal allergies to be able to eliminate dental disorders with this method.
- The coating is done with the advantage of cutting the tooth tissue section at a low rate.
- Those who need a single tooth veneer have the advantage of having veneer treatment and the advantage of overcoming tooth sensitivity in cold hot food consumption.