I had a hair transplant last year, nobody understands, it was quite natural. By the way, I would like to thank Ms. Erjona for her interest.
Zirconium Dental Veneer Stages
Zirconium tooth coating steps are listed as follows:
- Local anesthesia is performed before the zirconium tooth coating.
- The size of the teeth to be veneered and the measurements are taken.
- The teeth are cut for veneer and temporary teeth are applied.
- The upper incisors should be more prominent and ahead than the other teeth.
- For zirconium veneer, a veneer color compatible with the natural tooth color is selected.
- The zirconium coating, which is suitable for the dimensions and for the selected color, is shaped within 3 to 5 days and made ready for application.
- Prepared zirconium dental veneers are adhered in accordance with the patient’s tooth structure.
- After the procedure, controls are provided in periods that will be every 6 months.
Who Prefers Zirconium Tooth Veneer?
Details about those who choose zirconium tooth coating are listed as follows:
- People with broken and crooked teeth,
- People who want to have an aesthetic smile,
- People whose tooth color changes due to cigarette, tea and coffee consumption,
- People who are allergic to metal-used dental coatings,
- People who experience sensitivity in the teeth while consuming hot and cold foods,
- Due to loss of color, wear and breakage in the front teeth, people with tooth structure disorders prefer zirconium tooth coating application.
Benefits of Zirconium Crowns
The benefits of zirconium dental crowns are listed as follows;
- With the zirconium dental veneer, the teeth are covered in the closest way to their natural appearance.
- The advantage of eliminating the problem of gingival discoloration experienced in metal coatings is obtained.
- The advantage of applying the most ideal veneer method for anterior teeth is obtained.
- It provides the advantages of making a biocompatible coating and for those with metal allergies to be able to eliminate dental disorders with this method.
- The coating is done with the advantage of cutting the tooth tissue section at a low rate.
- Those who need a single tooth veneer have the advantage of having veneer treatment and the advantage of overcoming tooth sensitivity in cold or hot food or drink consumption.